Mechanical & Electrical Coordinator €40k plus transport neg
Main building contractor involved in a range of projects including commercial, hotels, leisure, industrial, and residential. This company is experiencing growth in Ireland and Europe and an opportunity exists for an Electrician, studying Construction Project Management with Fitzwilliam Institute to join a dynamic and growing team.
The work will mainly be based in Dublin.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Work within a management supervisory team to coordinate the scope of works of the Electrical and Mechanical services
· Prepare and submit method statements for all aspects of the works
· Attend design team site meetings and prepare and submit progress reports on a weekly basis
· Manage regular service coordination site meetings to ensure smooth running of project
· Keep daily site records
· Agree in advance with service subcontractors the format of all works
· Site management of specialist subcontractors
· Coordination with building finishes supervisors
The candidate will be experienced working on a range of commercial projects
Good understanding of Mechanical and Electrical
To apply, please contact Patrick at email@example.com.