Accenture is recruiting talented Marketing Executives for an exciting well-known global company based in Dublin!
Accenture is operating a global Digital Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence for a global Fortune 100 technology company. The Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence is responsible for the production, execution and optimization of highly-personalized digital direct marketing campaigns, including the development of campaign lists, personalized HTML emails and landing pages, campaign deployment, post-campaign reporting and premium account optimization services.
The Account Optimizer will serve as the primary point of contact between the client’s Account Managers, Technology Specialists and Enterprise Advertiser. The role will work directly with the Account Managers and proactively identify ROI and upsell/cross sell opportunities in their managed account portfolio.
• Becoming an expert on the tools and technologies for digital marketing campaign optimization.
• Becoming an expert in search, display, mobile and video advertising.
• Localization of online advertising campaigns.
• Analysing campaign performance and formulating optimization strategies.
• Presenting optimization proposals to Account Managers and clients.
• Identifying ROI opportunities on client accounts
• Identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities on client accounts
• Identifying opportunities for process improvement
• Managing the client relationship with Account Managers
• Identifying and managing risks
• Ensuring a constant high level of quality appropriate to a Fortune 100 company’s consumer-facing marketing materials
• 2-5 years prior work experience in marketing or technology
• BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, or a related field
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience in a customer facing environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent command of written English spelling and grammar
• Good interpersonal relationship skills
• Fluent in a second language (German, Danish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch…)
• Some level of technical knowledge or experience is required
• Some level of marketing knowledge or experience is required
• Some level of account management and sales
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experience working in online advertising operations
• Work experience managing projects on rapid timelines
• Work experience with internationally distributed teams is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender.
To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.