ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you the self-‐confessed ‘organizer’ of the group? Do you find yourself scrolling through Instagram or Pinterest looking for inspiration for the next big occasion in your diary? We’re a company who are dedicated to celebrating all of life’s moment, big and small, and we’re looking for the right candidate who can help us to create the perfect moments for our customers so that they can make memories to last a lifetime. This is a multi-‐skilled, exciting position that involves working with all aspects of the business.
• Support the store manager in day to day activities of the business, to include but not confined to arranging orders for events/occasions, merchandising, stocktaking, supplier ordering and ensuring a high standard of presentation of the business at all times.
• Entry level digital marketing and offline marketing
• Assist the store manager in achieving and exceeding targets for the business.
• Liaise with marketing mediums to promote the business to it’s fullest potential.
• POS administration and customer assistance.
• Retail working hours -‐ evening and weekend availability a must.
Experience in planning / organizing occasions, parties, events, etc. is a bonus (professional or personal).
Familiar with customer service channels for orders and enquiries, including website, email, telephone, Facebook
and Instagram is advantageous. (Full training provided).
Experience with POS administration or Retail environment is a must.
Excellent written and verbal English is essential for this role.
The ability to drive sales, identify areas within the business for improvement and achieve results. The ability to
work in a fast paced retail environment. A passion for celebrating and a keen eye for detail.
This is a fun and exciting customer-‐interfacing role with potential for growth within the business. We are working to expand our business and are looking for the right candidate to help us achieve this. We believe this role is the perfect step for a candidate with an interest/ academic certification in marketing and would like to enter into a marketing role-‐ full training will be provided by marketing department. We offer an enjoyable and rewarding work environment with a strong focus on ongoing training and development.
To be considered for this role, Apply Now at Info@celebrationspartyshop.ie .
Diploma in Digital Marketing - Evening Part-Time Course - Dublin City Centre