URADIO proposes to play only contemporary and Irish music (e.g. The Script, Walking On Cars, Kodaline, Snow Patrol, The Coronas, Hermitage Green, U2, Gavin James) and promote new Irish acts such as The Young Folk, Picture This, Sample Answer and Apella amongst others.
URADIO is a station that has gained strong support from major artists.
URADIO is headed by Dublin-based Frenchman Olivier Mauxion. Mauxion has spent the last 28 years successfully setting up radio stations in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia and Turkey. He was a program director for Lagardere Active Radio International (LARI), which had a presence in 7 countries and 23 radio stations that attracted a daily listenership of over 33.5 million. LARI is now the leading radio station in Eastern Europe.
URADIO is looking for an Events Executive & Social Media Intern to join our team. This is an internship that can turn into a full-time gig. It is unpaid but we are happy to work with your educational institution to get you school credit. Schedule is flexible, but should be at least 10 hours a week most weeks.
EVENTS EXECUTIVE INTERN
SOCIAL MEDIA + CONTENT INTERN
We’re looking for someone who is a great team worker, is passionate about music, and wants to explore a career in growth marketing.
- Will control the output of social media content to an audience of music fans and concert goers
- Search content on internet. (Music news, gigs, new Irish talents…)
- Monitor and manage communities on all relevant platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Grow online presence and followers through partnerships and engagement
- Track social analytics and data to make informed decisions
- Understand and utilize SEO best practices to maximize inbound traffic
- Will produce content around our brand voice, including but not limited to lifestyle, drinking, and music
- Will work extensively with meta tags and alt text
- Organized, detail-oriented, results-driven, and innovative
- Field of study should be Communications, Marketing, PR, Advertising, Digital Studies
- Obsessed with how language can communicate and inform, an absolute grammar snob
- Previous experience writing for a brand, or a portfolio of student projects demonstrating that skill
- Sense of humor.