A Global Banking company based in Dublin City Centre is currently on the lookout for an experienced Oracle DBA to join the team delivering both client driven change for existing & new clients as well as contributing to the operations and technology transformation initiatives to provide an efficient and cost effective platform in support of the business processes.
The ideal Oracle DBA will be responsible for defining and implementing tools and processes for monitoring, managing and optimizing performance across a number of enterprise critical Oracle Databases
You as Oracle DBA is expected to own and manage the Oracle databases across all environments, as well as establish and deliver database related efficiency initiatives to maximise resource productivity.
Oracle DBA with:
• 7+ years’ experience in Oracle database management in mission critical environments
• Good working knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager and other database management tools
• Demonstrated experience of delivery of proactive Oracle database management initiatives
• Experience of other databases such as SQL desirable
• Deep database related technical knowledge
This is a great contract opportunity for a Oracle DBA. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role – Oracle DBA – 8 months contract – Dublin City Centre (or would like more information) please send me an email to John(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.