An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team at Club Travel, a leading Online Travel Agent in Dublin City Centre. This role would suit a candidate with Digital Marketing knowledge or a recent Digital Marketing Graduate who wishes to kick-start their career in the Digital World.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever growing and dynamic Digital Marketing Team. The desired candidate must be organized, enthusiastic, motivated, and be able to work independently with instruction. The position includes editing of online material, research for various types of projects and other tasks as required.
• Assist implementing and reporting on Online Marketing Campaigns
• Online research for campaign projects & briefs.
• Creating social media ad campaigns and posts on relevant social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
• Creating blogs and other web content.
• Managing content on Content Management Systems.
• Additional Digital Marketing Tasks.
• You will have a 3rd Level qualification in Digital Marketing.
• You will be very professional and have excellent organizational, written, verbal and ICT skills.
• You will be highly enthusiastic with a passion for digital marketing!
• Experience working with HTML and CSS would be an advantage
• The role is full-time position
• The period is 6 months starting immediately. The candidate may be offered a permanent position on completion of a successful probation period.
• Training and practical experience will be given.
• A high standard of written and spoken English is required.
E-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org