Java developer - Contract 6-12 months Dublin. My client a leading name in their space is in urgent need of a talented and experienced Java Developer to join them on contract basis of 6-12 months.
The developer will work as part of payment project Application Refresh team and deliver high quality Java code for a financial services organisation in Dublin.
The developer will work in a matrix environment on one or more concurrent projects.
- The developer will be fully accountable to the Development Manager(s) for all work assigned, including
o Technical Analysis
o Design and Development
o Unit Testing and Documentation
o Test & Warranty Support
- The developer will work on Agile-based project, and input into the broader organisational model of best practice Agile delivery.
- Senior level Java Developer with extensive hands-on design and development experience on Java 6 and 7, Spring, Hibernate, WebLogic, Struts, XML processing, Oracle, multithreading
- Experience in using design patterns, event driven architecture, and staged pipeline architectures.
- Experience of test driven development, refactoring, use of static analysis tools for code quality, code profiling, performance tuning
- Experience on working on high volume / high transaction projects
- Experience in both front-end and back-end development.
- Strong experience in Agile project delivery (mandatory). Any experience as Agile Scrum Master would be advantageous, though not mandatory.
- Experience in using Jira Agile
- Experience in Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Confluence etc. would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of UK payment domain would be advantageous
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience with banking/financial platforms would be advantageous.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then please drop me a CV so we can speak in more detail
Please apply here.