An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager role in the National Sports Campus Development (Operations) Limited.
The National Sports Campus Development (Operations) Limited is subsidiary of Sport Ireland and was established to provide service delivery to the National Sports Campus. It has responsibility for the operation of the National Aquatic Centre, FAI HQ, Irish Sport HQ, a HQ facility for 19 National Governing Bodies (NGB’s), the National Horse Sports Arena, Sports Ireland, National Diving Training Centre, the National Modern Pentathlon Centre, Multi Sports Pitches, and Athlete Accommodation all of which are within the National Sports Campus at Abbotstown. It is also responsible for the management and operation of Morton Stadium at Santry.
The Marketing Manager will devise and implement marketing strategy to support; the National Sports Campus brands online, digital and traditional marketing, cross selling strategies, customer data management and account management.
Job Location: National Sports Campus, Snugborugh Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Hours: 39 hours per week, 5 days over 7.
Reports to: C.O.O.
The Marketing Manager manages the brands on behalf of the company, which includes the National Sports Campus brand among others. The role devises and implements marketing strategy to support the brands, online, digital and traditional marketing, cross selling strategies, customer data management and account management.
Brief outline of Responsibilities by Area
Management and Leadership Responsibilities including:
● Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the company, coordinating with relevant managers to build a strong brand reflecting the company’s mission and vision.
● Working with the senior management team to establish annual income targets and ensuring that the marketing strategy supports these targets
● Coordinate the channel content strategy for each media channel, including corporate websites, social media and affiliate websites
● Manage all digital media, optimising campaigns continuously to generate incremental sales and increase campus usage
● Develop and optimise digital campaigns, ensuring results are clearly presented. Measure and report on the performance of the campaigns, and assess against KPIs
Staffing Responilities including:
● Ensure optimum resources are available at all times, conduct recruitment interviews, induction, training as and when required.
● Ensure all staff receive training on department NOP’s and updates on an ongoing basis.
● Line Manager responsibility for HR related matters concerning department staff within your remit e.g. conducting disciplinaries, dealing with staff issues etc
Standards Responsibilities including:
● Ensure that content of all promotional material and communications is of the highest the highest standard and in keeping with company’s mission and values.
● Ensure department NOPs are adhered to at all times and reviewed to ensure they continue to meet company, H&S and legal requirements, particularly in the areas of Data Protection and Child Protection.
● Adhere and implement all NSC policies & procedures
Finance Responsibilities including:
● To manage the department within assigned budget, review on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
● Ensure that the commercial impact of all decisions is fully considered
JOBHOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: I
Knowledge (Education & Related Experience):
● BA in Marketing or equivalent
● Qualification in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience.
● 3 years experience of managing social media campaigns.
● Experience working as part of a senior management team
● 2 years line management experience.
● Ability to write, design and execute a marketing campaign
● Excellent People Management skills
● Excellent Communication skills
● Strong interpersonal and communications skills
● Excellent organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines and anticipate needs as required
● Excellent Knowledge of MS Office applications
Please apply here.